Fine-tipped (1.5mm line) multi-purpose permanent marker with non-toxic ink and huge colour range!
Uni POSCA PC-3M water-based pigment ink marker. Writes on virtually any surface with no bleed through on paper. Polyester bullet-shaped nib writes approx 1.5mm line.
Please note that Bright Yellow is an orangey yellow.
POSCA works on most surfaces and is permanent on absorbent media such as paper and card, and can be removed from shiny surfaces with a scraper. To make permanent:
- Paper/Card: No action needed - POSCA pigment will be absorbed into the fibres, making it permanent.
- Terracotta: Bake in the oven at 220°C for 45 minutes, then spray with clear varnish.
- Textiles: Iron on the reverse side.
- Porcelain: Bake in oven at 160°C for 45 minutes, optionally spray with clear varnish.
- Metal: Spray with clear varnish.
- Glass: Bake in oven at 160°C for 45 minutes, then spray with clear varnish.
- Wood: Spray with clear varnish.
- Plastic: Spray with clear varnish.
|Liquid Ink, Waterproof Ink|
|Plastic or Fibre|